? servers

? players online

Me busting a hacker

• Content Count:  602

rofl my favourite part ;)

i loved that i caught him...

but sad that my mate lost his account

i think he might be active here.. if he is i can get him his account back!

lol ur the one who got pwned. he pbviously knew what u were doing, u think he was serious? he was shitting on u and acting all srs and u fell for it LOL

o and btw, since it doesnt tell us the time he went away, axel couldve waited an hour for him to go away then post it, or even edit it in himself since he has no screenies.. if all the proff u have is this copied text, all ur gonna get from valve is laughing

• Content Count:  1814

lol ur the one who got pwned. he pbviously knew what u were doing, u think he was serious? he was shitting on u and acting all srs and u fell for it LOL

o and btw, since it doesnt tell us the time he went away, axel couldve waited an hour for him to go away then post it, or even edit it in himself since he has no screenies.. if all the proff u have is this copied text, all ur gonna get from valve is laughing

man why so serious :angry:

just to say.

they still can investegate this matter with ip tracing from account and the site and all of shit.

its bad advertisement for valve aswell :wink:

But to be supel serial dont be so serious :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  6712

I'm guessing he was trying really to scam you but its obvious he is joking at the end....if you didn't read that check yourself into the mental hospital.

Proof wise...I dunno if this convo is really enough. He hasn't admitted to anything, and hes just posted a URL.

Reply to Thread