? servers

? players online

Youtube vid + Pics from my gig Wed With Tiesto

• Content Count:  830

Awesome. Anyone from ZM make it?

Yes, I was there and was later invited backstage. I had to bring my handy ZM membership card and my paypal receipts to get in, along with proof of rank. Everyone from ZM were to have their own seats in a little corner in the front row with a huge ZM logo flaring across the top. The area was barred off for the sole reason of "preventing the spread of infection," or so the bouncer said, and we were told that if we use !ztele we would be banned from the club. After the music we went to the VIP room and ate donuts.

Yeah, you missed a hell of a show.

• Content Count:  2445

Yes, I was there and was later invited backstage. I had to bring my handy ZM membership card and my paypal receipts to get in, along with proof of rank. Everyone from ZM were to have their own seats in a little corner in the front row with a huge ZM logo flaring across the top. The area was barred off for the sole reason of "preventing the spread of infection," or so the bouncer said, and we were told that if we use !ztele we would be banned from the club. After the music we went to the VIP room and ate donuts.

Yeah, you missed a hell of a show.

Some people actually were going to show up.

• Content Count:  208

Awesome, Tiesto and a few select others (Juno Reactor for one) are the only electronica artists I can stand. The rest just mash shitty midi sounds it sounds like.

Reply to Thread