? servers

? players online

New Rules

• Content Count:  1765

1-NO Gun giveing it screws all Cts over when that happends

2-Camping has been a big problem and I think after a Min and 25 secs if there still there they should become a Becon.

3-On some other servers if you type !Lr It comes up with some options you can do and the 2 players become becons

4-When a Prisoner Rebels It should say in the chat box ([sG] Zippo Rampage) or rebel or sumthing that would get the Cts attention.Makes it a little harder for Prisoners but Trust me it is alot of fun when they know you killed someone.

5-Nades should be taken out not smokes,or flashes but there point less and people freekill with them I know there already on some maps but When you pick them up it should say item nade restricted.

6-It think prisoners should be able to do like voteban and votekick but Mic check and if the Ct dosent responed they get switched to prisoner because Guards without mic will shoot 1st then say because when they type stuff out they get killed (Just a Suggestion)

7-Cells need to be open by 4:00

-Zippo

1. Lol agreed, unless its a noob or afk

2. Also agreed. Ct's can't enforce rules if they camp, thats ridiculous. Play the game right or don't play. I say screw the beacon, slays are in order, especially for armory/vent campers.

3. Yes !lr is definitely needed. if you ask for lr or type you barely get to do anything. It's wither you rebel, get freekilled, or have a bad lr after the time runs out.

4. No way, I can't be sneaky like that then

5. Nah, T's need those nades, cts just have to be more careful and let people heal more often.

6. MOST DEFINITELY AGREE 3243242342%

7. Depends some Ct's need to make strategies/empty guns and what not

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.