? servers

? players online

What do you enjoy doing?

• Content Count:  148

and blowing stuff up with my supply of rockets (Yesterday I blew up my friends fridge!)

Wait...WTF?!?!

is that shit legal, i mean, dont bumbs need fridges or small children need em to get trapped in..?

plus.... *looks shifty* where you get the rocketS?

• Content Count:  1938

Loves:Microbiology

You studying Micro? Or do you already have a degree? I'm trying to figure out where I want to branch out to after I finish my Biology degree.

• Content Count:  1141

*looks shifty* where you get the rocketS?

Well about 3 miles up the road from me there's a ''market'' that sells fireworks, samurai swords, paintball guns, pellet guns, crossbows and er, discount furniture.

• Content Count:  52

I love making maps and drawing in general. I like writing stories just to get my creative juices flowing. I like bike riding out in the countryside. I like arguments so long as they stay on topic and don't wind up in people getting really pissed off. I probably love winning way too much, though sometimes I just don't care. I like playing video games (I've been everywhere in World of Warcraft, regardless of whether or not the developers intended players to get to those places). Oh and I love guns - once I'm used to the feel of a gun, I don't miss. Ever.

As for things I hate/dislike: I don't like idiots. I'll think of more things I don't like later.

Reply to Thread