? servers

? players online

Team Fortress 2 Beta

• Content Count:  36

Well, as many of you might know, the beta for Team Fortress 2 was released on Tuesday and people who have Pre-Ordered the Orange Box, are allowed to play it until the Official Release. Who here has it? What did you think about it?

I have played it, I haven't stopped playing it since its release, and I'm loving it. The new Source Update is amazing, it's just too bad that I have to go to my friends house to play it on max settings. The classes are great, I've used every single one, and I have no favorite - I like all of them except for the Demoman and the Medic.

Now, I was never a TFC player. In-fact, I've only played it about twice, but I've noticed huge differences in the maps (gameplay-wise), and I really like it. I can't wait to start modding for this game once the SDK update is released.

• Content Count:  240

I was very big on TFC back in 03. Loved the game and almost all classes, especially the spy, but didn't care for the engineer and hwguy. I'm also particularly impressed with the new, comic-like look of TF2 that was showcased in the three trailers. Tho I'm not gonna download it off of Steam (or Stench, as I prefer to call it), I sure as hell am gonna buy the Orange Box!

contempt

• Content Count:  240

And now we know why our servers are so empty...

The only 'empty' server you got is the CS:S server. With bots, people were more likely to join, but now that they're gone, I can't even play there anymore. You should advertise it more and up my maps.

contempt

PS:

Reply to Thread