? servers

? players online

What are your fetishes?

• Content Count:  75

This entire thread scares me and I should of stuck with "I don't even want to click that.." as my first opinion. :'( :afraid:

yea right i'm sure you can't help but keep on looking back at it.. it's ok to admit it. .we all have our preferences, usual or unusual...

and u haven't told us what your fetish is.. and same goes for all those who didnt post theirssss

• Content Count:  5086

yea right i'm sure you can't help but keep on looking back at it.. it's ok to admit it. .we all have our preferences, usual or unusual...

and u haven't told us what your fetish is.. and same goes for all those who didnt post theirssss

I don't have any fetishes. :[ I'm a pretty plain girl in that sense.. I mean nothing I qualify as a fetish so I dunno~ haha

• Content Count:  208

I like to hang upside down and take my gun and apart and put it together real quick until my nose starts to bleed.

I like to do the same one-handed while using the other hand to slap my right knee with grape jelly, while screaming, with alligator snapping turtles attached to my nipples.

Don't judge till you've tried it.

• Content Count:  75

I like to do the same one-handed while using the other hand to slap my right knee with grape jelly, while screaming, with alligator snapping turtles attached to my nipples.

Don't judge till you've tried it.

alligator snappin turtles?? damn i want one of those.. whatever dat is. i like grape jelly though.. it's jsut as good as taking a dump and realzing your ass is clean with only one wipe :)

Reply to Thread