? servers

? players online

Starcraft 2

• Content Count:  75

Any starcraft fans out there? can't wait for sc2 to come outttttttt.. i prob wont even play css anymore when it does.

theres some interesting units that i've seen so far.. i really wanna see what zerg units they will introduce.. as for the protoss, that mothershhip is crazyyy.. must cost a ton of resources.

Edit: well shit i'm dumb .. theres already a starcraft 2 thread.. any admin that sees this can delete it :p

• Content Count:  1755

I wet my pants when I saw the video when the Marine guy said "Hell, its about time." I want it so badly.......can anyone say camping out in front of EB Games for StarCraft 2? lol That game was one of the first games I ever played and I was scarred of the Zerg lol Please notify me of any updates of SC2.

P.S.- I was only 8 or 9 when I played it lol

• Content Count:  158

OMg star craft 2 is gonna be the shit!

I cant wait to bS people in comp stomp its gonna be awsome!!!!! vird if ya get it we shhold own some noobs some time when it finaly comes out -.-

start craft brood war is the first game i ever played and age of empires 2.... but first time i played it i was hooked nothing like a good old zerg rush :p

• Content Count:  1755

OMg star craft 2 is gonna be the shit!

I cant wait to bS people in comp stomp its gonna be awsome!!!!! vird if ya get it we shhold own some noobs some time when it finaly comes out -.-

start craft brood war is the first game i ever played and age of empires 2.... but first time i played it i was hooked nothing like a good old zerg rush :p

lmao You fucking bastard you BS people? lmao That shit is sooo funny, everyone turns on each other sooooo fucking quickly. Except now people have the ally hack so you just gotta hope they don't got it. lol So many fun memories of that shit...........wow......................We deff. need to BS a group of noobs lol

Reply to Thread