? servers

? players online

Holiday 2009 - 2010?

• Content Count:  5007

Russia? Japan? Florida? NY? Mexico!?

I would love to visit all of these places, maybe when i'm older (good 10 years) take a tour around the world visiting alot of countrys and their capitals.

• Content Count:  1088

I would love to visit all of these places, maybe when i'm older (good 10 years) take a tour around the world visiting alot of countrys and their capitals.

god no stay away from me and suri!

• Content Count:  6712

Well all I want to do is an action packed holiday full of crazy sports and activities and whatever.

So my number choice was the skiing holiday we were meant to go on the February that just past, but due to us spending far too much on the holiday in Turkey last Summer and the crummy exchange rate and whatever, we are just going to somewhere in England. I hope Pontings...they got some free go karts all the time...will do me :amuse:

• Content Count:  2427

Stay away from me too, J/k welcome anytime.

Anyways, I'll be going to Canada for 2 weeks. Then I may be going to Boston to visit relatives, then possibly to Long Island.

-D2W

Edited by Determined2Win

Reply to Thread