? servers

? players online

Abortion

• Content Count:  5086

I don't claim I know how it would feel, but someone VERY close to me was raped, so I might have more of an idea than others. I also wrote addressed the topic of the woman being punished for something that wasn't her fault.

Kay. :p I just know that a lot of men, no offense, try to assume they know what the situation would be like and it drives me absolutely crazy.

That's a major reason why I think it should be the womans choice, to an extent. If some whore is just going and boinking everything in site, then well shes gross but LEARN TO USE PROTECTION.

The problem with that thinking is that the person from the egg fertilized by the man's sperm is not the same person as the man who raped the woman; it is a new person who is completely innocent - so that baby should be given up for adoption.

Pregnancy isn't just some easy thing to go through.. 9 months of sickness, bloated, emotional wreck, physical pain.. The woman should do whatever she damn well pleases considering what just happened to her rather than having to continue into 9 months of hell after. Yes, I understand why you think that, but again you're a male. You wont ever experience pregnancy or pregnancy caused by rape. It isn't just as easy as "oh well, its an innocent being." There's honestly no way I can put into words how to describe how it feels.

• Content Count:  1384

That's a major reason why I think it should be the womans choice, to an extent. If some whore is just going and boinking everything in site, then well shes gross but LEARN TO USE PROTECTION.

Amen to that.

• Content Count:  65

Kay. :p I just know that a lot of men, no offense, try to assume they know what the situation would be like and it drives me absolutely crazy.

You don't have to experience something first hand to understand how it works, and I don't remember a single male here making such an assumption.

Pregnancy isn't just some easy thing to go through.. 9 months of sickness, bloated, emotional wreck, physical pain.. The woman should do whatever she damn well pleases considering what just happened to her rather than having to continue into 9 months of hell after. Yes, I understand why you think that, but again you're a male. You wont ever experience pregnancy or pregnancy caused by rape. It isn't just as easy as "oh well, its an innocent being." There's honestly no way I can put into words how to describe how it feels.

It varies from person to person depending on the degree of selfishness or moral fortitude, but I actually know a woman who was raped, and then suffered through the 9 months of pain and agony, and raised the child single handedly. It just comes down to what kind of person you are, but abortion is always murder, plain and simple. Some have the willpower to do whats right, others are too weak or self centered. I can see certain exceptions where it may have to be done, but rape isn't one of them. Like Litkey said, the child is completely innocent. How many women per year endure childbirth, in many instances without painkillers and modern medical comforts?

• Content Count:  269

I'm not going to touch on this much because most people don't like the way I think and I don't want you guys to think differently of me. All I'm going to say is that I don't want kids and I don't think other people should be having children right now so abortion is a persons choice.

• Content Count:  65

I'm not going to touch on this much because most people don't like the way I think and I don't want you guys to think differently of me. All I'm going to say is that I don't want kids and I don't think other people should be having children right now so abortion is a persons choice.

Why even bother forming individualistic opinions if you're too concerned over what other people might think to be open about them? It may be nice to be liked, but not if you're only conforming to what you think other people want. Its better to be true to yourself and possibly have a few people dislike you rather than live a lie. Hopefully you will give us something a little more in-depth, I am genuinely curious to know what your opinions on it are.

I don't think other people should be having children right now

Thats extremely vague, but I'll assume your loosely referring to overpopulation to some extent.

Reply to Thread