? servers

? players online

Is it wrong?

• Content Count:  2132

Was it wrong for me to laugh at this quote from FML?

"Today, I ran over a squirrel. I saw it twitching so I backed over it to end its suffering. It wasn't a squirrel it was a kitten. The children it belonged to watched as I ran over their kitten. TWICE. FML"

• Content Count:  1088

"Today, I ran over a squirrel. I saw it twitching so I backed over it to end its suffering. It wasn't a squirrel it was a kitten. The children it belonged to watched as I ran over their kitten. TWICE. FML"

yes your going to hell ttyl

• Content Count:  1938

lol i got to tell this story now.

My mom is a school bus driver; she does routes for both highschool and middle school in my area. She was picking up a whole bunch of middle school kids from a development in my town one morning. As she was slowing down at the bus stop one of the student's chiwawas run out in front of the bus and my mom ran it over in front of the dog's owner and a crowd of middle school kids. Bout three kids burst into tears while the other ones were laughing it up.

My mom also hit another kid's rottweiler in a different incident but didn't kill it

• Content Count:  236

lol i got to tell this story now.

My mom is a school bus driver; she does routes for both highschool and middle school in my area. She was picking up a whole bunch of middle school kids from a development in my town one morning. As she was slowing down at the bus stop one of the student's chiwawas run out in front of the bus and my mom ran it over in front of the dog's owner and a crowd of middle school kids. Bout three kids burst into tears while the other ones were laughing it up.

My mom also hit another kid's rottweiler in a different incident but didn't kill it

Lol this is why we shouldnt have women driving buses!

Reply to Thread