? servers

? players online

zombies!

• Content Count:  2645

Actually, the shotgun is a pretty damn good weapon. If you are upstairs or something, with say, a whole damn room full of shells, you could hold your house for a long time. Also, because you are on stairs, imagine if you blast a horde of zombies trying to get up the stairs. The blast would knock them all down the stairs like bowling pins, giving you enough time to follow up with an attack or reload :p.

Good thing about reloading is that you can load individual shells quickly.

Now, you could avoid the whole reloading problem completely, if you are not fortunate enough to have an advantage of height, by using an assault shotgun, that is, an automatic shotgun e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USAS-12

Now, not only does it have a high rate of fire, the shells are already loaded into barrels or clips :p

Ah, if all else fails, and you run out of shells, use an axe or a pitchfork or whatever..

• Content Count:  192

meh they got some points about the shotty but i disagree with the m4.. what happens when it jams? youre better off with an ak

AK can jam as well. The chance of a shotty jamming is pretty rare.

A Pistol, shotty, Automatic Rifle, or SMG would be a wise choice.

• Content Count:  2645

The only way a shotgun could jam is pretty much if a shell got inserted, and got stuck, it wouldn't be that hard to remove, if not for the zombies... Ah well, if they tried climbing my stairs, I would kick one down and they would all fall down :)

• Content Count:  1755

Well shit James..... I guess I know who to stick with when zombies break lose. And you better shoot up a good cade for us too or we will voteban you. Remember.......the best battles won are the ones not fought. Avoiding zombies all together is key.

Reply to Thread