? servers

? players online

RF Online -- MMORPG

• Content Count:  1554

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com

This introduction was taken from mmorpg.com.

In the future, humanity will become extinct and the diminishing of desperately needed natural resources throughout the galaxy will result in a no-holds-barred bid to control what little remains. One planet in the distant, magic enriched Novus system is discovered to contain such minerals. The three descendents of humankind - the technologically advanced cyborg Accretia, the inventive techno-magic Bellato, and the spiritually guided, magically gifted Cora - have made the journey to this remote planet and are now using every advantage at their disposal to seize the coveted Talic Mines. The power to save an entire race is in your hands.

RF Online, known as Rising Force Online until after the Korean Closed Beta, is a sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG wherein powerful magic (which the game calls “Force”) exists alongside advanced technology. Unlike most MMOs that use statistics like strength, dexterity, mana and hit points, RF Online features a PT (Point) leveling system which represents various skills and masteries from Ammo (crafting) to Summon. Each PT has its own experience bar which raises as a particular skill or mastery is used.

RF Online also features a unique three-way Race vs. Race (RvR) battle concept, with the player choosing to play as one of those races based on their preference towards technology (the Accretia), magic (the Cora) or a combination of the two (the Bellato). The outcome of every RvR battle has world-reaching effects on in-game economy. When not engaged in RvR combat, players can hunt monsters or take on quests for PT experience and equipment drops which may have special bonuses not found in store bought equipment. Unlike many MMOGs, however, there are no "safe hunting zones" in RF Online. Every area is open to attack from opposing races.

I didn't bother to read the intro, but I'm going to say that this is a pretty cool game to play. A Sci-Fi version of WoW, but in a smaller economy.

It JUST became free-to-play so there's still some bugs that the owners have to work out, but its still playable.

I'm currently playing as a Cora (humanoid elf) but I'm thinking of moving over to the Accretians (robots).

The ACC is dominating that game right now, since it's a 24/7 race vs. race vs. race war game.

• Content Count:  1755

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com

This introduction was taken from mmorpg.com.

I didn't bother to read the intro, but I'm going to say that this is a pretty cool game to play. A Sci-Fi version of WoW, but in a smaller economy.

It JUST became free-to-play so there's still some bugs that the owners have to work out, but its still playable.

I'm currently playing as a Cora (humanoid elf) but I'm thinking of moving over to the Accretians (robots).

The ACC is dominating that game right now, since it's a 24/7 race vs. race vs. race war game.

Actually I don't see what the problem would be since probably by that time period of deleting energy off all the planets and suns in the universe. You would probably have the technolgy to harvest the energy from black holes. Or just enter different dimmensions and get energy from there......this game makes no sense lol :focus:

Should I go ACC? And are there more than one servers? Which server you playing on right now?

Right now, I'm on the Novus server but I wanted to start over on the Solus server since it is new and the game would be much more fair during the first few months of playing.

ACC is highly recommended for newer players, mainly because they're HELLA over-powered. If you go Solus with me, I'll be ACC too. :d

But I'm a Cora on Novus server and I'm getting my ass kicked by Accretians. Lol.

• Content Count:  192

I played this on a private server actually. I stopped playing randomly because it got grinding all of a sudden and I couldn't find a place to train.

Don't know if I want to start up another MMO since I'm already busy with my current one.

I played this on a private server actually. I stopped playing randomly because it got grinding all of a sudden and I couldn't find a place to train.

Don't know if I want to start up another MMO since I'm already busy with my current one.

The official one became Free-to-Play so it's really up to you if you want to play or not.

There's many places and new places to train, but training really does slow down once you hit the 20-30's.

The max level is... after all... 55.

Reply to Thread