? servers

? players online

Introduction video?

• Content Count:  493

I was sitting on the toilette when i came up with this idea so i know its a good one. Does anyone else agree we should make an introduction video.. it wouldn't be hard. Currently im trying to find a video editor compatible with microsoft, I might even get my hands on a friends apple. If i'm able to get this going id love it if anyone could attach footage of playing on any of the servers, it would really make the process faster not having to get it all myself. As for the idea itself, I'd appreciate any suggestions or criticism you have to offer! :)

• Content Count:  198

I have a bit of experience in video editing if you guys need any help. Vegas is great software for video editing, and I happen to have it on this computer, too. Just give me a shout.

• Content Count:  2488

theres a thread on the cal forums if you'd like you can use my account(or sign up your own) and read about it and dl the software you need. I was gonna make one for the Napalm i got some footage already still in .dem though. Silent if you want help i wouldnt mind helpin out.

• Content Count:  493

Its okay guys im all set up on how to do this. If you wanna help I really need some video clips or demo's of some action. Doesn't matter whether its zombie or regular cs.. But I need some gungame demos too. (im trying to show all servers)

Reply to Thread