? servers

? players online

Court

• Content Count:  3440

Jesus Christ that's beyond fucked up, I don't even know what to say.

Fucking cunt

Hopefully the judge has a soul and your lawyer isn't complete shit

Yet again.. Red sums it up well..

I hope your lawyer can pull off a miracle for you.

• Content Count:  2936

put a hit on your wife my teacher is italian and she knows a certain person that can whack a certain bitch

You are retarded beyond words.

________________________________________________________________________-

Okay, as to the actual matter at hand.

Let me first say that I do not know anything about R.I. law, nor am I licensed in said state, therefore the most I can say is generalities regarding the law.

1. Restraining Orders:

So restraining orders are judicial orders that basically state in no less rude terms: GTFO from near the person who took the order out on you. These orders are usually enforceable by fine, confinement, or some other equally unpleasant penalty.

2. Child Abuse Alegations

Are BAD, let me say this again... BAAAAAD. You do not want these, no matter how liberal, or man friendly your resident state may be. Sadly, however, in situations where a husband/wife, or babymomma/babydaddy are concerned these are still BAD, and are prime ammo for inter-relationship fighting. Its difficult to disprove these, especially when child is too small to communicate effectively, or where you are for whatever reason, unsavory, and do not defend yourself like OJ at the first trial whenever said allegation comes up.

3. Jail:

Sucks. Its where they put assholes and people who are thought to be assholes, but someone fucked up the paperwork for. Basically, you go here, and cost the good American people 37K a year when its probably less expensive to draft you and let you do road work.

The only real thing I would say to do is for you to contact your attorney, ask him what happened, why he didnt attempt to argue that you were in park on your own affairs, etc. and to seek a reduction on the sentence given the non-willful break of the RO, but again, this is typing out loud more than advice. Based off the facts given here, even I could not render a solid decision as to what to do.

I'm sorry that you are having this problem, appealing sentence may be possible. Have you thought of relocating if the court allows it?

Reply to Thread