? servers

? players online

buying gh4!!!

• Content Count:  4550

Hey guys! I got a question you americans might be able to help me with. If you dont know, im a guitar hero fan and ive already got the game with the guitar but i also want the full set. I looked on amazon.co.uk and its like 144 pounds or something!!! which i dont want to pay. Out of curiosity i looked on amazon.COM and its like $188 which is like 95 pounds.... and its also as cheap as like $47 lol. Not to mention the price difference is ridiculous but can i actually buy an american version of gh4 and play it here in england?

• Content Count:  4473

I wouldn't think so because of the different codecs used. Different regions also get certain different songs (at least in Rock Band, so I'd imagine it to be the same with GH).

Check to see if that region code would work on your console through google.

• Content Count:  6712

I wouldn't think so because of the different codecs used. Different regions also get certain different songs (at least in Rock Band, so I'd imagine it to be the same with GH).

Oh yeah because we want songs like the French screamo from Rockband and German rubbish :confused1:

Btw both Xbox and Ps3 in general are region free from my understanding, but some games are regionalised by the publishers.

So....you might want to check if Gh4 is region free or not.

Reply to Thread