? servers

? players online

Crysis

• Content Count:  252

i love the final 2 aliens although i messed up and forgot to pick the Tac Cannnon before going upstairs so i had to reload the last checkpoint lol

I also forgot to mention you need a pretty good computer to run this sucker i have everything maxed out with 1280 x 1028 res and its amazing

• Content Count:  46

Very! This game is the most anticipated, or at least to me it is. If your computer can handle such a game, then id buy it but as you see.....i need a better graphics card. I wish my parents would spoil me and buy me the Nvidia 8800 GTX so i can handle such a game.

• Content Count:  111

Hmm,

Since we're on the topic of Crysis and the CRY ENGINE 2. I thought I'd share this...

First I hope you're familiar with the Sony Bravia ad

Then look at what some enterprising guys did, in a movie called "CryEngine2 Vs. Reality"

Id say under the right circumstances, the engine is hard to tell from real life .

-Straylight

• Content Count:  41

I know this is an old thread, but it reminded me of Entropia Universe. Crysis is pretty damn sweet btw and I actually just got it and UT3 couple of weeks ago and I'm running everything high and it's amazing.

Anyways, MindArk is the company responsible for creating Entropia Universe which is a Virtual World set in the future. Right now it runs on an older engine called Gamebryo I believe but they signed a contract with Crytek and they are building the game around CryEngine2. It's supposed to be released sometime this year, but it will be interesting to see how a virtual world seamed with an amazing engine will turn out. Just throwing that one out there.

Reply to Thread