? servers

? players online

Videos from my hometown

• Content Count:  1236

Says the guy who if I recall correctly's worst pain was getting an ingrown toenail pulled out. :rolleyes:

Habanero peppers = HOT.

-.- read it you tit

the WORST pain was when i (basically... not fully) broke my ankle -.-

so you dont recall correctally :)

• Content Count:  830

Well, my first intention was to say how stupid he and what he did was, but then I thought that might offend people, or be hypocratic, seen as I've won two wasabi-eating competitions and my school, so that's the only thing I could think of.

I've 3 GCSE science exams tomorrow of which I've had little time to revise for, so sorry for not being wittier. I was under the assumption that the off-topic section was eligible for people's opinions.

Yeah, I understand. It's just that I'm tired of hearing the "you wasted [insert amount of time here] of my precious life" line in general. It just doesn't make sense to me for the reasons stated in my last post.

• Content Count:  493

We've got these hot peppers from brazil (sumtin like 3rd hottest pepper or 2nd) and the pepper is so hot that after you eat just a piece of it you feel like you're coming off of a herion binge, LOL!. People always try it at our school and its funny to see them after haha

• Content Count:  65

lol i couldnt get passed the fact i could actually read some of it cuz its in german

i think?

Yes it was indeed German.

"Boy eats the spiciest pepper in the world"

Reply to Thread