? servers

? players online

Real life Quidich

• Content Count:  469

I NEVER NEVER NEVER thought about doing something like that. Well actually, there was the one girl I would erase from my memory if I could, damn you alcohol.

I was too busy getting drunk/high/partying and starting a Fraternity FROM SCRATCH with Legalsmash.

Believe me, this kind of thing never crossed our minds.

FSU isn't that kind of school, the Anime/Fantasy nerds were discreet and lived in the shadows for the most part.

I never said anything about the Anime/Fantasy thats not why it looks like fun to me, its the sheer mayhem.

I had asked had you never done anything that if you had thought about it before hand you never would consider it, alcohol definitely helps with this.

• Content Count:  6559

I never said anything about the Anime/Fantasy thats not why it looks like fun to me, its the sheer mayhem.

I had asked had you never done anything that if you had thought about it before hand you never would consider it, alcohol definitely helps with this.

Other than one unfortunate night I try to forget, no.

• Content Count:  2750

Fixed.

Why can't college students that make it into Ivy-League universities do something that doesn't make everyone else hate them?

Saw that coming.

Conflagration anyone?

Reply to Thread