? servers

? players online

Exams Thread

• Content Count:  2427

Do I sound like I'm in High School? -lul.-

Don't judge him guys, he's one of "those" people.

Anyways, basically I take a New York State REGENTS exam at the end of the year which counts as my final. It also counts for 20% of my 4th quarter grade too. Wouldn't really put a dent in most of my classes, but for BIO it's really a pass/fail the course depending on how I do on the exam.

• Content Count:  4162

Anyways, basically I take a New York State REGENTS exam at the end of the year which counts as my final. It also counts for 20% of my 4th quarter grade too. Wouldn't really put a dent in most of my classes, but for BIO it's really a pass/fail the course depending on how I do on the exam.

Those? Fuck that, I didn't fail.

• Content Count:  6213

I remember the Regents, pain in the ass.

Especially Biology.

• Content Count:  2433

I already took the SAT's, the math was the weakest part for me.

I'll have to be taking all my finals this year, English, Algebra 2, Chemistry, US History. Skipping Spanish hopefully.

• Content Count:  6712

;/ My exams are basically 100% of the grade (except in English, where it's 60%), pass and you pass, fail and you're fucked!

• Content Count:  1839

been out of school 2 weeks but ill do what pot did

Modern Dig. Systems (EE course): That final was stupid as fuck. It was unlike any of his tests. Thankfully He HAD to of given a GIANT ass curve bc i made a B in the class when i went in the final w/ a 79

Calculus II: Test wasn't bad at all, but then again if I made a 56 I would get a B in the class

Calc based Physics II: This one was 60% directly copied from his other tests, so it wasn't bad at all, which is good because me passing that class was riding on that test

US History: Didn't have to take the final I found out if you had a B or higher (I had a 99 lol)

English (took this because I clepped out of the first one and didn't feel like it on this one): Our final paper was due like 4 weeks ago, the class was a joke

Reply to Thread