? servers

? players online

Birthday Boy

• Content Count:  358

lol Today is my birthday, I am 18 years old. Yay! lol but truthfully I forgot until my mom said happy birthday. So Haggard how aboot a nice gift......like.........a day as admin? (or month) :d

lol, happy 18th buddie :date::cool:

• Content Count:  1938

lol Today is my birthday, I am 18 years old. Yay! lol but truthfully I forgot until my mom said happy birthday. So Haggard how aboot a nice gift......like.........a day as admin? (or month) :d

18th Birthday = Whippets + Tittie Bar + Racing Down The Garden State Parkway

• Content Count:  1755

My graphics card died! My 360 is broken! OMFG WTF!!! Earlier today, my 360 broke.....it was okie because I only played it twice a week or something. Then I was playing TF2 today and then my graphics card died, screen got all shitty with wierd colours and I put in an old one and that worked. Sooo.......no more video games for me for awhile........but! I got money to buy a new computer BUT I am saving that money to a trip to Britain during the summer before I go to boot camp. This sucks.......

• Content Count:  348

My graphics card died! My 360 is broken! OMFG WTF!!! Earlier today, my 360 broke.....it was okie because I only played it twice a week or something. Then I was playing TF2 today and then my graphics card died, screen got all shitty with wierd colours and I put in an old one and that worked. Sooo.......no more video games for me for awhile........but! I got money to buy a new computer BUT I am saving that money to a trip to Britain during the summer before I go to boot camp. This sucks.......

lol! happy birthday? Its almost mine. :)

Reply to Thread