? servers

? players online

God damn school proxy

• Content Count:  1615

Did you stop to think that maybe the school has your best interest in mind here.

They want you to have the resources you NEED for school work without the distractions of tEh Almighty InterWebZ.

I would recommend that you further your education while you have time allocated to (instead of trying to make time later in life) that and stop dicking around at school. Of course when I was in school I did my best to do anything but school work. I got lucky and have a good career.. but still at times wish I'd spent less time trying to get around things and spent more time working with the system.

Our education system sux itch. We are ranked in the 30's. Honestly I dick around alot at school. I have a 3.7 and I got a 30 on my act. I am easily going to be college bound and maybe even with a partial scholarship.

At my school we have free wifi and I honestly spend atleast HALF of my time in class on the internet doing stuff other than class.

A student will find ways to be distracted whether its in their own mind or on the internet. Honestly high school stops being important once a person is excepted to college. I still have senior year and I am taking the lightest load possible. I am going to climb, game and party my way through senior year and not even blink an eye.

Honestly I feel I have learned more from randomly surfing the web than from actually taking notes.

Reply to Thread