? servers

? players online

favorite SG quotes thread

• Content Count:  5007

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4388

and

someone called [sg] tcp-kill or somthing banned me, we was on atx heli map sumin like that and i was gliching people out of the chopper because one of your admins said we could if we wer human. then evryone told and the admin said he ment somthing els so i sed sorry and i wass going to stop gliching, so after peaple started cussing my mum saying shes a dog and that she smells like one so i cussed bak, then on boatescape5remix , i was on my way to the pod i jumped and missed it then i got in but then that tcp-kill guy also got in, and you no wat noob ppl who cant drive the pod are like ther wer others that jumpd on the pod and pushed the fire rokets button in the pod and he thougt it was me but i sed it was the other noob people, and the pod was mine first. then he called me a fuking dick head, and i was like shutup you prik the pod was mine first then he sed that im not going to take this from a scumbag sumthing like that, he sed he would ban me so i came out and aked my fend to tell him not to bane me he did and the admin sed that he wont, as soon is i gt=ot in he banned me. and he sed that wat i get

IM SORRY BUT I DONT CARE WHO HE IS IM NOT LETTIN NO ONE TALKE TO ME LIKE THAT EVEN IF IT IS ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!! thnx for reading pls unban

Holy shit.........you just killed English.

Reply to Thread