? servers

? players online

Death Games

• Content Count:  103

i was just in mini jail and ordered people who wished to play a death game on top of the cage and the rest into soccer.. pool long jump etc... gave them a chance to rebel and the rest a chance to play the death game..

that i think is the most beneficial viewpoint on this thread. no cowtowing, no flaming, just what the idea is. AGREE ::biggrin:

• Content Count:  195

Deathgames can be fun, I have to admit but they are easily abused and when the T's have no say it really does give them little to no chance to rebel. Also, ever hear of a prison that makes prisoners do death games?

• Content Count:  119

Deathgames can be fun, I have to admit but they are easily abused and when the T's have no say it really does give them little to no chance to rebel. Also, ever hear of a prison that makes prisoners do death games?

North Korean prisons might, as might the Gulags of Russia and the concentration camps of Nazi-Germany.

Edited by Nighthawk

• Content Count:  103

North Korean prisons might, as might the Gulags of Russia and the concentration camps of Nazi-Germany.

dont be so serious, nighthawk. this is hardly a concentration camp, we let our prisoners out of their cells, and let them have knives. your too serious, even in game. lighten up bro

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.