? servers

? players online

Just wanted your opinion....

• Content Count:  1755

Alright phone got stolen, I chased after him, I caught up with him and he hit me in the stomach and he ran off. Mind that I am 18 he is 16. I am white and he is black. My mom is gonna press charges lol of theft and assault so do you think I can sue too? lol

P.S. - I just reported to the teacher my phone got stolen so I can get his name but she ended up calling the police and putting a report in already so my mom is following up and now I gotta watch my back in school. lol Hopefully I won't get jumped

• Content Count:  1938

Lol its just a cell phone, what an idiot for stealing something that he can't use. If it happened to me he probably would have gotten the shit beaten out of him within the week by my friends. That of course usually escalates the situation. Like the race fights of 05 and 06 in my school. LoL fun times, fun times : D

• Content Count:  301

lol dont sue just find a couple of friends and be ready for any surprises try to never walk alone on an empy walkway

and yeah get a new phone.

sorry for my english i try my best every single day.

Biscuit

O, and don't worry bout school grounds man, just find out where the guy lives to that you can check yo self

lol I ain't an endurance guy I can sprint pretty fast better I get tired really quickly and with charges pending already I can't do anything or I can go to jail since I am 18. So hopefully lol I will just get my phone back lol Or he pays $400 bucks for it.

• Content Count:  493

extendo is the small bats police officers carry. It's compact into a small bar and extends into a small metal bat. (Keep in mind I get to carry $7000 - $10,000 to the bank everytime I work)

extendo is the small bats police officers carry. It's compact into a small bar and extends into a small metal bat. (Keep in mind I get to carry $7000 - $10,000 to the bank everytime I work)

The problem is......he is a minor and I am an adult. I couldn't hit him unless it was self-defense but I bring good news. Theft along with assualt envolves to robbery or maybe armed robbery. Which is worse then just theft for the slow folks here. lol I don't think that kid expected me to find out his name or something but he got more then he bargained for.

Reply to Thread