? servers

? players online

Leaving/Returning

• Content Count:  103

WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE MAD.

But you are probably getting banned for at least a month. Thats what the rules state.

Well the rules are not that clear, they do not state in which form you have to be absent in, I am taking a Leave of Absence from Game and Vent not Forums, and this brings me back to my question.... "Can I take a leave of Absence and still be on Forums?" This question was never answered and yet you were an asshole and just said 'Stupid Question' without answering the Question. I do not believe it is such a stupid question because I am just trying to get a simple Answer "Yes" or "no" so please stop being an asshole and either say Yes or No that i can not be on Forums when taking a Leave of Absence from Game and Vent.

If you ban me then i do not believe you have a reason to ban me because NO ONE has answered my question and yet they still go on to post about pointless stuff instead of simply saying "Yes you can still be on Forums" or "No you can not now please get off before we have to ban you for a month" If that was the only post (In which it should have been) then i would have gladly left, or if it was Yes then i would still be on here. Now please back off with being a dumbass and just awnser the question!

• Content Count:  4198

Well the rules are not that clear, they do not state in which form you have to be absent in, I am taking a Leave of Absence from Game and Vent not Forums, and this brings me back to my question.... "Can I take a leave of Absence and still be on Forums?" This question was never answered and yet you were an asshole and just said 'Stupid Question' without answering the Question. I do not believe it is such a stupid question because I am just trying to get a simple Answer "Yes" or "no" so please stop being an asshole and either say Yes or No that i can not be on Forums when taking a Leave of Absence from Game and Vent.

If you ban me then i do not believe you have a reason to ban me because NO ONE has answered my question and yet they still go on to post about pointless stuff instead of simply saying "Yes you can still be on Forums" or "No you can not now please get off before we have to ban you for a month" If that was the only post (In which it should have been) then i would have gladly left, or if it was Yes then i would still be on here. Now please back off with being a dumbass and just awnser the question!

When posting a "Leaving" thread (one in which you are leaving for an indefinite amount of time) you must follow through with it. Once you have posted the thread there is no turning back whatsoever. If you change your mind you will be banned for a full month in order for you to keep your word!

When posting a "Leave of Absence" post (one in which you are leaving for a finite amount of time), you must be going away for at least 2 weeks. Anything shorter than this is not allowed, as Haggard said in the sticky:

Don't worry we will not have forgotten you in a week.

Sorry for the previous posts with the pissy attitudes, this section has caused nothing but e-drama for the community and is only now beginning to stabalise thanks to the new rules set in place.

Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  103

Okay, thank you for clearifacation. kinda....

sorry if this caused "E-Drama" i just wanted a simple question awnsered but w/e well cya people when i return to California.

Reply to Thread