? servers

? players online

proposition to stop armory camping.

• Content Count:  103

Jesus christ not another thread on this, you idiots need to learn to use the search function.

p.s. Your idea is bad.

its not just whining, dracula. im actually trying to come up with a fair thing to say. im not saying waaaah this sucks, or complaining about someone doing something. im actually trying to reach a solution. could u please tell me why u think its a bad idea and not just flame it? because thats what everyone who thinks its a bad idea. they have no real reason as to why its a bad idea, they just DONT LIKE IT. be creative

• Like 1

• Content Count:  14

I feel like camping is a bane in prisonbreak servers as much as anyone but more rules would seem ineffective at best. There is a rule for CT's to warn the prisoners who have just pistols, yet people still do it. The CT's can't plant guns but some say they just dropped it. Just think, if there's CT's who still can't manage to open cells, would you think most CT's would just walk out?

It's an annoyance since the beginning, but that's prison break. And what happens if a CT doesn't follow it when there's no admins? Simply, the same thing.

• Content Count:  481

I dont think you would need to get ammo unless you free kill because you shouldent use that much ammo in the first place for a warning shot and it wont take much to kill someone.

I think this should be a rule to it gets annoying, especially when someone does manage to get to the armory theres a guard there camping the portal.

So true.

• Content Count:  589

Dude, stop posting in threads. Your doing 10 day plus bumps. And that being said, I easily run an m4 dry in a round. That, and I refuse to loose the armory.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.