? servers

? players online

proposition to stop armory camping.

• Content Count:  522

This wouldnt require additional coding, just an admin that could enforce the rules.

I don't think this makes much sense. If an admin is needed to enforce this proposed rule, wouldn't that same admin be able to enforce the rule of no armory camping? I just see it as this: why complicate the game that much more if both rules require an admin to enforce them, but the latter is a rule to support a rule. :confused:

If you have two rules for no armory camping, that's just stupid, and I feel that if the 2 minute one is in place, you'll have people camping in there until right up to the 2 minute mark.

• Content Count:  1078

"Proposition"? I know! Bail-out the Jail break servers!

Nonetheless, i horribly disagree. As others have stated, it's a Roleplaying mod. It's logical and natural for someone to guard the guns. Don't punish the CTs for being smart.. We're not just suppose to HAND the Ts guns, we're suppose to stop them. Honestly the more junk we put on jail break the worst its gonna get. We'll just be throwing out bans everyday for stupid reasons amidst the already rage-prone style of jail break.

Also, in order to do this warp and teleport thing you'd have to edit the map. I doubt we'd get permission to edit every single map from the creator just like that within 1 day, which means we wouldn't be able to get any new maps for about a week after their suggestion and we'd probably be taking off 90% of the current majority of maps.

• Content Count:  103

If it's a rule and someone constantly goes back in there, then they are up for a ban. The 15 second rule is just an arbitrary number that I thought of. It'd have to be different for each map, depending on where the weapons are in relation to the warp area.

Another idea is to just have all the doors open up when there are 1 or 2 CTs left. That way they can't just sit behind a sealed door and pick people coming from one point of entry. In fact, I think that would be the best and easiest thing to do.

agreed, but even if it is the best idea. (which i agree) it would be difficult to code that ALL doors open and stay open for every map. it would quite possilbly be insanely hard. i dont know, but the point is, i think it would be best to just have an admin slay/ban people who camp armory past 2 minutes.

If you have two rules for no armory camping, that's just stupid, and I feel that if the 2 minute one is in place, you'll have people camping in there until right up to the 2 minute mark.

cobra, if someone camps up to the two minute mark its ok, because thats still less time than the full 5 minutes, and if he camps until the 2 minute mark, hes probably not the last ct, and isnt making the game annoying for every other dead person, and for that matter most alive terrorists

• Content Count:  522

cobra, if someone camps up to the two minute mark its ok, because thats still less time than the full 5 minutes, and if he camps until the 2 minute mark, hes probably not the last ct, and isnt making the game annoying for every other dead person, and for that matter most alive terrorists

ehh, i just feel that if there is a no armory camping rule already, whats the point of adding 2 minutes onto it? thats like saying "crack is illegal" but at the same time "owning 2 grams is illegal" as well.

ehh, i just feel that if there is a no armory camping rule already, whats the point of adding 2 minutes onto it? thats like saying "crack is illegal" but at the same time "owning 2 grams is illegal" as well.

I dont understand exactly. no armory rule adding two minutes? that makes no sense

• Content Count:  34

Another idea is to just have all the doors open up when there are 1 or 2 CTs left. That way they can't just sit behind a sealed door and pick people coming from one point of entry. In fact, I think that would be the best and easiest thing to do.

This.

Though it would be a bitch to do, I think that would be the best way to go about it. And since it probably can't be done, there probably won't be a rule. This whole 2 minute procedure thing will just complicate the game even further than it already is. We have people arguing over if CTs are allowed to order Ts into the pool, whether primaries are allowed as immediate kills holstered of not, we really don't need to complicate the game any further...

• Content Count:  546

I don't mind one ct guarding guns while the rest are guarding the prisoners, i just dont like it when all but two cts die so they retreat to the armory and make the round take 3 minutes longer than it needs to.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.