? servers

? players online

Sexy Music Videos

• Content Count:  830

old.

@ video #2 - that is one of my favorite songs of all time... after seeing the first one, for some reason, I knew that the second video would be the destination calabria video.

Good stuff

• Content Count:  2445

fuck yo respect then, because I enjoy listening to good songs from a wide variety of genres and after listening to that song a second time it only reaffirmed my belief that "calabria" and variations of it are shit.

those horns get on my fucking nerves

fuck yo respect then, because I enjoy listening to good songs from a wide variety of genres and after listening to that song a second time it only reaffirmed my belief that "calabria" and variations of it are shit.

those horns get on my fucking nerves

You don't have to like that song in particular; it's good that you listen to a variety of music unlike most americans who are into nothing but heavy metal and the sort

• Content Count:  1938

You don't have to like that song in particular; it's good that you listen to a variety of music unlike most americans who are into nothing but heavy metal and the sort

What americans are you talking about. Almost all the americans I know are all about hip-hop and nothing else. But the lot of rednecks that live here do like metal.

I listen to a variety of music, hip-hop, 90's rap, industrial rock, all electronica, 80's pop, funk, some jazz. Only genres I realy don't like are country and soft rock.

-3wHOacltP4

What americans are you talking about. Almost all the americans I know are all about hip-hop and nothing else. But the lot of rednecks that live here do like metal.

I don't live in da hood

Reply to Thread