? servers

? players online

Emergeny Hospital

• Content Count:  2632

I had an injury JUST like this, THIS IS MY STORY! (sorry for going off topic about your fall)

I fucked up the back of my leg doing the same thing on a Mountain Bike. Went to do some dirt jumps. I had a pretty fail first round and my friend did everything perfect. I tried to go all out on the last jump ANDDDD....

20zp7ci.jpg

(sorry for shit quality, phone camera)

It failed. I had about 30 stitches in all (not very big but DEEP) so they had to stitch up the inside as well as the outside. I've had 2 other incidents like this on a bike, just less severe.

Get well soon

:puke:

Get Well Soon Drunk

• Content Count:  1000

I had an injury JUST like this, THIS IS MY STORY! (sorry for going off topic about your fall)

I fucked up the back of my leg doing the same thing on a Mountain Bike. Went to do some dirt jumps. I had a pretty fail first round and my friend did everything perfect. I tried to go all out on the last jump ANDDDD....

20zp7ci.jpg

(sorry for shit quality, phone camera)

It failed. I had about 30 stitches in all (not very big but DEEP) so they had to stitch up the inside as well as the outside. I've had 2 other incidents like this on a bike, just less severe.

Get well soon

Whenever I see wounds and blood or see someone getting hurt, physically, I feel the pain. My arm leg (thought that was his arm) started to hurt when I saw this. What is this called?

Edited by Akaru

• Content Count:  1000

His leg.

Thanks for trying, but you fail. I meant like the disorder or whatever. What is it called when you see wounds and you start hurting in the same place.

• Content Count:  4473

Thanks for trying, but you fail. I meant like the disorder or whatever. What is it called when you see wounds and you start hurting in the same place.

I didn't know it was called anything. The closest thing that comes to mind is phantom limbs, but that's only if you lose a limb and you feel as if it was still there.

• Content Count:  1752

I know what you're talking about but I don't know if it's called anything. My friend says he has the same thing.

Reply to Thread