? servers

? players online

What's your Nazi story?

• Content Count:  2488

Cool story, too bad it's

COMPLETE BULLSHIT

P.S. Hitler didn't really kill himself he just accidentally his own brain

As I said, flaming/trolling is not accepted on these forums. I wasn't kidding when I said we were going to start banning idiots for this.

You've had problems with this before and have been banned before for doing it, strike 2 Apple.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3440

I'm not sure.. My last name is German.. My mother's maiden name is German.. so chances are since I have never heard of any fleeing or persecution that the family towed the line during the whole thing.. but who knows.

• Content Count:  2132

When I was staged in a near by town my fellow fireman and I talked about how pretty much everyone who had family in Europe knows bits and pieces of stories how their family went trough the Nazi Regime.

Let me begin,

My grandmother was about 16 when it happened. A Nazi unit raided the village she was living in and killed everyone after questioning(Polish military personal was imprisoned). Her parents, family, friends, everyone she knew was shot. When the SS Men came to her on the other hand he saw that she was covered in flower. He asked her what she was making and she gave him a piece of cake. He loved it so much that he spared her life and instead, got her a job as a cook for the General quarters.

So here I am ladies and gentleman. Here I am because of cake. CAKE IS NOT A LIE!

Who's next?

Cool story bro, too bad it's

COMPLETE WIN WITH A SIDE OF EPIC LOLZ

"GIT ON UR KNEEZ"

"LOL HAY DOOD WANT SUM CAEK?"

"OMG CAKE!"

It must've been one bad ass cake!

• Content Count:  2936

My mother's side of the family are of Hungarian descent that moved to Germany in the 1930's. My Great Grand father was a member of the SS, I don't beleive he was a grunt but worked in supply. My Grand Mother was in the Hitler Youth for most of her time in Germany. I also had a few Great Uncles that where either in the SS or Wehrmacht. They were all Nazi sympathizers and needless to say, had to flee the country once Hitler was killed. Soviet troops killed most of the males on that side of the family; my Grandmother and a few other family members sneaked through US controlled Germany and stowawayed on a boat to the US.

I don't know to much about the other side of my family's involvement in Europe, because they immigrated here shortly after WWI. I do know that I had some relatives that fought for Austria-Hungary though in the war.

I'm telling.

• Content Count:  179

As I said, flaming/trolling is not accepted on these forums. I wasn't kidding when I said we were going to start banning idiots for this.

You've had problems with this before and have been banned before for doing it, strike 2 Apple.

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!....I don't even......

• Content Count:  195

Grandpa was on a ship for a few months while on the way to Europe, it was shit, they couldn't even eat alot of the time because the food would slide down the tables when the water was too rough. After that they stationed him in France. He was not directly in the line of fire ever but he did work bomb disposal once.

In bomb disposal he was nearly killed because of a superior officers incompetence. The officer ordered him to remove the bomb because it was a dud. He told the officer that it was still live and that nobody should go near it, and it should be contained. The officer told him that if he does not follow the order immediately he will be court-martialed. He refused, and the officer went in to do it himself. The bomb blew up. Needless to say he was not court- martialed. Yes, the officer died.

ANd thats well before he made my mom, so if he wasn't so smart I'd be fucked out of life.

Oh, also a coral snake crawled into his pants or some shit but I forgot that whole story.

R.I.P. Frank Minehan 1918-2005. A great man, and a great soldier.

Edited by Ramb0
Guest barackobama
wow you must have a long tongue to be able to get it the entire way up mikeys ass...

For god sake Brood, do you freaking people not learn?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread