? servers

? players online

Paying for Admin??? ^_^

• Content Count:  208

They're not really that hard to use, my mom keeps some reloadable credit/debit cards for emergencies. I just recommend if you do get these credit card-esque gift cards get them through your bank and not from places like Greendot or ones you find in outlet stores. They want a whole bunch of private information and have little to no credibility.

• Content Count:  1755

Vird's a nub and probably fucked up while trying to use it, lol.

You are probably right lmao. Since you are the expert on this, tell me how to use American Express Gift cards on PayPal or to pay for admin. HELP PLEASE :cry::cry::cry:

And no Ima not being sarcastic, it really didn't work. Maybe I typed the wrong numbers? lol

• Content Count:  348

Is vir being sarcastic or it really didnt work..

cause i have bought a few and they worked for me. [i actually bought a server and a few things for myself not to long ago]

both american express and visa gift cards worked.

did they really? Where did you use them? PayPal distinctly told me that they do not accept AmEx Gift Cards, and I havent been able to use mine anywhere else. Are you sure you used a gift card, and not a debit, and are you sure it was on Paypal? :o

• Content Count:  208

Don't use your debit card on the internet. Use a credit card because they have much better fraud protection. Also, would you really let paypal access your bank account? Fuck that.

• Content Count:  1615

Don't use your debit card on the internet. Use a credit card because they have much better fraud protection. Also, would you really let paypal access your bank account? Fuck that.

yes because i do more with it than zombie murder stuff, i actually have other things i use it for

and the way bank acounts work is u LOAD funds on through a transaction

therefore, if the pay pal were to be hacked or w/e I could cancel anything being withdrawn from my bank account, and freeze my credit card i have with it all through the internet (on a different computer of course) anything and only lose the funds i had loaded which is usually only 50 dollars unless i am making a special purchase and loaded the funds before hand, and btw the credit card i have loaded is a pre load, therefore even if some how i was really stupid the max funds i could lose right now is about

worth the risk due to the convenience to me

and like the thing with me is i have a job and i made my own bank account so my parents cant say what i can/cant do with it and my money lol

i listen to their advice tho cuz they let me live in their house

also havok u culd use this

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,65200-order,1-page,1/description.html

it is an on screen keyboard

Edited by broncoty

Reply to Thread