? servers

? players online

Okay guys, another pointless thread.

• Content Count:  2417

How else am I going to lecture you on how not to be salty without using the word salty.

And you seem to LOVE to come back to a thread you claim to stop posting in.

I thought you said you were gonna stop posting pointless threads. Did that happen? Wait, never happened.

• Content Count:  1000

I thought you said you were gonna stop posting pointless threads. Did that happen? Wait, never happened.

Actually it did happen. If you can re-read the first post. It says I will stop posting pointless threads after this one. This will be my LAST pointless thread. GG. GTFO, now. You are embarrassing yourself. You should just stop trying.

Edited by Akaru

• Content Count:  1839

1. According to your definition, no one is an idiot, but you just called me an idiot. Doesn't that make you one, too?

2. Seems like your number 2 just got proved wrong. Not everyone enjoys it, but some do.

3. Hey I can prove people like me, just read the last 2 post that were not by you. Reason 3 is now dead.

4. An apology thread is not pointless, but when you take away the apology, it becomes just a thread with no point to it. Therefore it is pointless. Looks like point 4 has been nullified too.

You should GTFO. You are arguing with a member of Chicago City Champion Debate Team.

I kind of wish you would stop making annoying threads, bc like pot said most of them in tech are fine. But other than that, I don't give a damn either way otherwise.

But this post... im sorry, but this post disgusted me.

For #1, That was a completely asinine statement. You miss the point of calling someone an idiot, you are insulting their intelligence by saying they barely have brain activity.

For the other red... wow dude. just wow. Do you honestly think that people care or are you really just this digusting pile of pomposity? Don't ever say this to others, ever, because beyond not giving a fuck, you will just disgust people to no end with how apparently full of yourself you are.

Actually it did. If you can re-read the first post. It says I will stop posting pointless threads after this one. This will be my LAST pointless thread. GG. GTFO, now. You are embarrassing yourself. You should just stop trying.

I'm embarrassing myself? Yea, I get real embarrassed over the internet.

facepalm.jpg

I kind of wish you would stop making annoying threads, bc like pot said most of them in tech are fine. But other than that, I don't give a damn either way otherwise.

But this post... im sorry, but this post disgusted me.

For #1, That was a completely asinine statement. You miss the point of calling someone an idiot, you are insulting their intelligence by saying they barely have brain activity.

For the other red... wow dude. just wow. Do you honestly think that people care or are you really just this digusting pile of pomposity? Don't ever say this to others, ever, because beyond not giving a fuck, you will just disgust people to no end with how apparently full of yourself you are.

About time someone figures out how full of myself I am. I don't give a fuck how full of myself I am either. That's how I am, that's how I always will be. I've grown up with nothing to brag about. I grew up being the shortest kid, most annoying, most obnoxious, etc. Whenever I have something to brag about, I will be the true me and show off.

I am on my schools debate team, city champs. I am on my schools volleyball team, city champs again. I go to the same school as Marcus Jordan, Michael Jordan's son. Our guys basketball team is state champs and has a full inventory of Jordan equipment because of Marcus Jordan being on our team. My vertical distance of my jump is as high as some high school basketball players. I am 5' 3" and I am about an inch from touching the rim when I jump. According to my friends, who are on the basketball team, I have mad hops. I built my computer from ground up by myself when I was only 12. List goes on.

• Content Count:  4685

About time someone figures out how full of myself I am. I don't give a fuck how full of myself I am either. That's how I am, that's how I always will be. I've grown up with nothing to brag about. I grew up being the shortest kid, most annoying, most obnoxious, etc. Whenever I have something to brag about, I will be the true me and show off.

Seems like you still are most of that.

I am on my schools debate team, city champs. I am on my schools volleyball team, city champs again. I go to the same school as Marcus Jordan, Michael Jordan's son. Our guys basketball team is state champs and has a full inventory of Jordan equipment because of Marcus Jordan being on our team. My vertical distance of my jump is as high as some high school basketball players. I am 5' 3" and I am about an inch from touching the rim when I jump. According to my friends, who are on the basketball team, I have mad hops. I built my computer from ground up by myself when I was only 12. List goes on.

Shit was SO cash!

Seems like you still are most of that.

Oh yes I am. I went to elementary school with a bunch of ignorant and obnoxious people. They were mostly African American, there are a few Caucasian and a few mexicans (no racism intended, just stating the truth). I went to this elementary school for 4 years. On the 4th year, I started to act "ghetto", talking "ghetto", dressing "ghetto", etc. Those 4 years have influenced me a lot to become the person I am. Hard to change, although i did stop acting and dressing "ghetto", I am still ignorant and obnoxious. I won't change just for you or this community.

are u doing this just to get posts? because y would u start a new tread

No I am not. An admin can count how many posts I have in this thread and subtract it from my post count. I can care less.

Reply to Thread