? servers

? players online

zombie panic hl2 mod

• Content Count:  1615

The real site is http://www.zombiepanic.org but it is down

here is some info on the mod

http://www.moddb.com/mods/4374/zombie-panic-source

i am going to be playing i dont know about you guys sounds pretty sweet, keep me happy until left 4 dead

dang it may b a hl1 mod idk we will see when the site is up

Edited by broncoty

• Content Count:  1230

Opening a server for this mod is not worth the resources. It's ok, but the mod needs a lot of help before it's actually playable. Two years in the making and it's not even close to being complete.

• Content Count:  1230

Just to add a little more to it. IT SUCKS!!!

Can't believe I wasted bandwidth downloading and playing that thing. Took me almost an hour to completely convince myself that it really sucks and it's not just that I'm not used to it/giving it a chance. Humans, no matter how well coordinated will never win. There's not enough ammunition, no knock back, no barricading, and the humans are just as slow as zombies when equipped. Weapons are useless because it takes an entire clip to kill a zombie and a shit load of time to reload. Zombies have too many re-spawns and only need about 3 to 4 hits to convert you. THERE IS NO WAY FOR HUMANS TO WIN. This mod FAILS! How can they put out a product that's completely lopsided to one group? Just because it looks decent doesn't make it ok for release (even if it is a beta, that's what private beta's are for). Speaking of which, the humans don't even look like they're facing you when they shoot, and they look just as retarded as the zombies so it's hard to tell who's who. Anyway, that's just my short review.

Reply to Thread