? servers

? players online

Free Ring Tones, Wallpapers,videos... No Shit

• Content Count:  301

:teacher::teacher::teacher:Hey sup yall i found this web site like 2 years ago and its pretty cool bassically is free or thats what i thinkI PAYED LIKE $10 2 YEARS AGO AND STILL SUSCRIBE, and this is how its work u go to the web site loggin, and there is a section where u can make u own ring tone, all what u need is the song u want as a ringtone and internet acess from ur mobile phone.

Here is the web site.

http://www.3guppies.com/

:Randy-git::bump-7::wideeyed::biglaugh::err::wubclub::GEEK::realmad::sad::goofy::shocked::chatterbox::huh::skeptical::jimlad::dull::v_SPIN::notworthy::GEEK::smoke::unsure1::sorry::frown::roflmao::elvis1::english::p::wub::baffled::nerd::cry::xmas_emot::rawrrrrr::errrr::huh1::arghhhh::support::angry::helloooo::chief::huh_oh::leph::LOL::wazzapp::welcome::whoohoo::cry::xmas_emot::rawrrrrr:

hope it work for u guys and i just check it and it said FREE

Ps. sorry for the smille spam.

plz reply if this work for ya.

God.... Matt why u dont make ur own post...... i know u wanna be like me but i takes time... alot of time so plz get the f**k out of my post.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::bump-7::bump-7:

j/k.

That's a retarded search advertising site, moron. :|

i told u guys matt is 80% noob 20%Retard.lol

Why the hell would you need a $10 website to put a song you already have as your ringtone?

no, lol sorry idint explaint myself very well. u need the song on ur pc, lets said u have " Extreme Ways by Moby" Excelent song. so u go to the web site then u go to Make My Own then u hit "Browser" and select the song u want to have as ring tone, then u hit send to phone and wait utill the next page charges then u select up tp 30 sec of the song( those 30 sec will be ur ring tone), then ur hit finish and a text message will be send to ur photo, go to the Url on the Text and download it.

Reply to Thread