? servers

? players online

proper way to discipline students.

• Content Count:  2661

Back when I was in Kindergarten in 1988 my teacher used to physically hit me when I did something wrong. She got fired a couple years later for doing it to another student.

• Content Count:  4980

Back when I was in Kindergarten in 1988 my teacher used to physically hit me when I did something wrong. She got fired a couple years later for doing it to another student.

We had a teacher for sewing/wood. I really feel sorry for that guy. Me and my friend's used to throw small wood sticks in his coffe, used to hit him with stick's (although he didn't feel anything when we hit him.) Always helped girls, even though the boys had required for help for a long time(pedo? :O)

We did this because he never helped us. Never helped me although I was sexier than the girls...

He later got fired for beating up kids in class...

lolz?

• Content Count:  669

If you were allowed to discipline children in the United States, in the schools, we would have a lot less wana-be-gangsters and trouble makers. Kids would learn to STFU and Calm the fuck down, instead of being put in in-school suspension (yay your alone all day and u can listen to ur MP3), or Out of school suspended (Like that's gonna make them learn their damn lesson?)

Reply to Thread