? servers

? players online

Lady GaGa

• Content Count:  4360

it could be....vagina lips/and or saggy vaggina LOL? :twitch:

THATS NOT HER!!! thats a man, when i typed her name in google image search i got related results lady gaga hermaphrodite and that was the first picture when i clicked that

• Content Count:  903

Lady GaGA:

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.

- L8d Gaga

so fuck off haters.. she's still very talented/beautiful and so what she has a penis.. TPC has the biggest boobs in SG and no one complaints

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4360

Lady GaGA:

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.

- L8d Gaga

so fuck off haters.. she's still very talented/beautiful and so what she has a penis.. TPC has the biggest boobs in SG and no one complaints

wait so she was born like that?

Reply to Thread