? servers

? players online

Ima gitting a laptop

• Content Count:  1755

Ima be gitting a laptop instead of a new computer. My mom is pissing aboot me being on the computer too much so I can have the laptop in my room and whatever. Other reason Ima have a laptop is that I am tired of my mom's shit so I may leave which is good why I would have a laptop (easy to carry lol). So we may have another Niko except not as annoying lol:Randy-git:. Gonna be kinda hard being in school and living on my own. But I can do it for awhile and after this school year Ima off to bootcamp. What kinda laptop should I look for? And don't talk about that I shouldn't git one cuz that won't help me much.

• Content Count:  830

Take my advice and get an ASUS G1S Gaming Laptop. Honestly, this laptop is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar the best bang for the buck you can get. It compares to the high-end Alienware laptops which cost $4000+, while you can pick this one up for only $1500!

You can read the review here

It'll take whatever you throw at it, laugh in your face and take a dump all at the same time while going at 50+ FPS. Except for the obvious:

(Crysis....duh)

Edited by Omega

• Content Count:  115

Take my advice and get an ASUS G1S Gaming Laptop. Honestly, this laptop is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar the best bang for the buck you can get. It compares to the high-end Alienware laptops which cost $4000+, while you can pick this one up for only $1500!

You can read the review here

It'll take whatever you throw at it, laugh in your face and take a dump all at the same time while going at 50+ FPS. Except for the obvious:

(Crysis....duh)

I have that one and it fuckin rocks !

• Content Count:  1230

Dell XPS m1530 with a NVIDIA 8600m GT graphics card. Buy 4GB of ram for it on New Egg for under $100 and select the T7500 as your processor. Shouldn't cost you more than $1400, even with a couple of extra add ons, and I think it's a much better value than the Asus.

Reply to Thread