? servers

? players online

Looking for a used car

• Content Count:  1230

About two years ago when I went to a junk/tow yard to look for parts for my friends '86 T/A. I found a 1992 Eclipse GS-T with about 110,000 miles on it. It looked like hell, but for $600 I bought myself a project car (did't need it already had a car). I put about $2500 into it and I had a 12 second car that looked nice. Sold it for $5000. I know it's rare to find something like this and you might not have the time or skills to work on it yourself, but it's worth a try.

Other than that try autotrader.com or craiglist and find a(n) Accord, Camry, Corolla, Civic or Integra. Good on gas, cheap insurance, very dependable and parts are cheap if something goes wrong. Good luck on your search.

• Content Count:  1386

just like everyone has been telling you, civic, camery or corolla are your best bet. I would try to get a corolla, i went from la to vegas on one tank of gas in a modded engine, so try to find and 85-87 coupe corolla. make sure its a GTS not SR5, u want the fuel injected 16v 4age engine, not the crappy carb 4ac one.

• Content Count:  1554

I can only recommend Hondas for you. Stylish for the younger generations, and gas-saving. Their abundance even throws off their value by a bit, so you can afford one with that kind of budget.

• Content Count:  1615

I can only recommend Hondas for you. Stylish for the younger generations, and gas-saving. Their abundance even throws off their value by a bit, so you can afford one with that kind of budget.

yup im looking for one now so many to choose

• Content Count:  830

supra are nice and good on gas also a honda very good on gas seeing the gas is 4 dollers+

Yeah, a supra for $3000. Good lord...

And gas hasn't reached $4 a gallon (yet)

Reply to Thread