? servers

? players online

SG. Honorable group

• Content Count:  868

I'm absolutely ashamed of having the same color on my name as some of you people. Your shit smells the same as the shit that comes out of people with white colored names.

• Content Count:  868

I'm not trying to be a separatist based on color/class and I'm not high and mighty because of the color of my name. It's like being on a baseball team with two or three guys on the team that don't know if they're holding a baseball bat or a baseball glove but think they're MVPs. I'm tired of all of these stupid honored threads and they're always about the dumbest things.

• Content Count:  6084

I'm not trying to be a separatist based on color/class and I'm not high and mighty because of the color of my name. It's like being on a baseball team with two or three guys on the team that don't know if they're holding a baseball bat or a baseball glove but think they're MVPs. I'm tired of all of these stupid honored threads and they're always about the dumbest things.

BOOWY for Super Sayan HG.

• Content Count:  1141

I'm absolutely ashamed of having the same color on my name as some of you people. Your shit smells the same as the shit that comes out of people with white colored names.

Not mine, my shit smells like bakery fresh cinnamon rolls.

Reply to Thread