? servers

? players online

SG take two! ""

• Content Count:  3736

no idea, im assuming nothing?

your assuming right..

If I remember correctly we were all in vent that D day and nothing happen...

it was still funny to have that guy around!

• Content Count:  2122

Oh what the hell,

LOLOLOLOLOL

i missed our epic vent nights

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Oh i have so much to say to you mother fucking dipshits. First of all, Jager, ur a little pussy who thinks they are cool that u can get ppls names of ips and i never liked you. i sucked up to be unbanned. Second of all, you think ur good cuz u have no life and just be a tech nerd on a clan and it makes you so cool. Finding peoples ips isn't hard buddy. Also, jen ur a pussy faggot. i love how u all make fun of how i look. you are all probably sum 40 year olds living in ur mom's attic with no friends in real life (if you even have a life). Believe it or not fags, but look at the dates on the bottom. those were OLD pictures. idc if i was fat as fuck when i was younger ur all fat as fuck i bet now. i am not trying to be an e-thug. i am not one either. i just hate it when fags like u stalk me and join servers i am in and fuck with me when i am minding my own bussiness. i have never made a ddos threat in ur server. don't be such little pussies. i can guarentee over 15% of the people in SteamGamers have DoS's or DDoS's. if u stalk every1 like u fags stalk me find out on ur own. also jager, saying u have one of my ips, ur right. i have way more than 1 ip lol so....... NVR mind all that shit, but I am just going to state that you all suck dick, have pussies, like penis, and fuck every homo SG member in the asshole so FUCK YOU FAGS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. u may have me banned, but at least i still have my dignity and if sum1 has a ddos or a dos, i don't act like a little bitch and stalk them. all i know for sure is that I am glad I can finally take this shitty server and forum out of my favorites and be done with this shit. BYE BYE for the last time FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Thread