? servers

? players online

Eve Online

• Content Count:  2009

What is Eve Online?

EVE is a massive multiplayer online game (MMOG) set in a science-fiction based, persistent world. Players take the role of spaceship pilots seeking fame, fortune, and adventure in a huge, complex, exciting, and sometimes hostile galaxy.

How much is it?

Needs to be confirmed.

Free Trial

Yes, 14 days free tho a little limited.

ZM community players played or tried

Henda (Payed)

Dalar (Payed)

Mnote (Trial)

Cloud Strike (Payed)

VirDeBello (Payed)

Falcon (Trial)

Green Bastard (Trial)

Sean (Pussy quite after losing 3 ships, pfft I've already lost two frigates and two destroyers, yet I still play, Sean has disgraced himself as a man and should go die :))

Helpful Links

http://www.eve-online.com/

http://eve.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html

Thanks to Dalar

This is a quality game guys, I recommend all of you should give it a shot at least.

• Content Count:  1938

The games awesome, and I think it is one of the more thought out and creative mmo games out there.

WARNING LARGE LEARNING CURVE

I've done the trial, and played for about a month after the trial ended. I just have the time now to continue to play a mmo. But it is indeed a great game. The mere fact that you can loss your hard earned ship and equipment and any moment makes the game much more intense.

• Content Count:  1755

The games awesome, and I think it is one of the more thought out and creative mmo games out there.

WARNING LARGE LEARNING CURVE

I've done the trial, and played for about a month after the trial ended. I just have the time now to continue to play a mmo. But it is indeed a great game. The mere fact that you can loss your hard earned ship and equipment and any moment makes the game much more intense.

Not that big of a curve, it took me two days to figure out everything. Can't wait to learn strip mining.

• Content Count:  208

I tried the trial on/off for a few days and couldn't find much interest in it. As much as I like space and scifi games, I just can't get into it. I'm one of those people who needs the mechanics dumbed down like in Freelancer/Homeworld 2.

• Content Count:  2009

I tried the trial on/off for a few days and couldn't find much interest in it. As much as I like space and scifi games, I just can't get into it. I'm one of those people who needs the mechanics dumbed down like in Freelancer/Homeworld 2.

It's easy, do the tutorial. it teaches you alot, then get on our vent and we'll help you.

I played this game through the trial, and I'm loving it. Unfortunatley, I have no money at the moment to continue it. I was doing so good, had about 5mil from mining in 0.3 areas with a Bantam and Miner II lasers.

Sorry to hear that m8, another player would be cool.

Reply to Thread