? servers

? players online

Micro...get the fuck off your high horse!

• Content Count:  4473

OK, I believe I am posting this in the right section so I will not be castrated by my superiors or fellow admins. What the hell do you think you are doing acting like hot shit around here? Stop posting in the damn appeals section and acting like your two bits actually matter. Certain times, you can be tolerable, but when you insist that you are in charge of deciding people's fates, I really do think you need to shut the hell up. And for the record...everyone is more important than you, even that Cancer wannabe. :nah:

Well, that is my opinion on things. Cheers peeps!

• Content Count:  1554

I don't think a thread for this is actually called for, here.

Read this first rule:

* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or worthless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

* We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate our community standards. The ZombieMurder team shall be the arbitrators of what does and what does not violate community standards, with Haggard being the highest authority on any such matter.

* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

• Content Count:  1285

I agree with Mnote on this.

Italian, if you thought this was the right way to go about this, then you are sorely mistaken. The offtopic section, nor Any of the other sections is the right place to post this. You got beef with micro, you take it up with him privately, not make a public attack on him.

Reply to Thread