? servers

? players online

Bombs..

• Content Count:  678

We were actually talking about this one the other day in Razor.......which we came to no conclusion...people say they should kill them because its a threat.....but the T didn't harm anyone and is probably still in the designated area....makes it a touch choice no?...I always let it go though because jihad is finally making the PB server fun again

• Content Count:  777

Well is a T runs up to you failz ou cant kill him though. but if you said like go straigt to bigcage(orwhatsoever) and he runs against you you can kill him. But basicly its not against the rules, but if he gose agains the orders given by the CT I would say blow his head up!

Hope that helped;P

• Content Count:  763

ehm but isn't this kinda the same as trying to knive a ct ... miss him & then just try to run back saying you didnt do anything...

btw ... I mostly get killed if I do that ...

i think that when they activate their bomb near you, they actually attempt to kill you, what would give you a reason to punish the terrorist for trying to kill you...

otherwhise it's just like saying y'all try & kill me if u don't succeed no problem just try another time.

Perhaps to make it totally clear ... only a ct that has been threatened by the trigger is allowed to shoot the T. So some sniper that's on the other side of the map shouldn't kill the T. (but this makes it kinda complicated again)

Ofcourse it isn't necessary to kill the terrorist but I'd say it should be allowed.

Edited by Exacto-Be

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.