? servers

? players online

Are you a morning or night person?

• Content Count:  830

I can't stand waking up, no matter if I get 5 or 12+ hours of sleep. Especially when I have to wake up prematurely (due to alarm or something else) rather than waking up on my own.

Nighttime it's where it's at. Everything becomes 1000x more fun for some reason. Night is where all the shit goes down. Mornings have their highlights too but they're nothing compared to nighttime.

One other thing, lol, and this applies to EVERY day of my life - at night, even though knowing it's gonna be a bitch to wake up I try to convince myself it's not gonna be that bad and I stay up, and ohhhh boy do I regret it in the morning. My morning side hates my night counterpart. And the same process happens every day.

u?

• Content Count:  6559

I hate waking up before 10am. Luckily my job starts at 11am and I get off at 6pm. One major reason I can't get myself to quit.

There's no fucking way I can handle the 9am or 8am start to the work day, there would be fucking murders.

• Content Count:  228

im a night person. when i have to get up before 11 am, i am the meanest person alive... as anyone in my first 3 classes will admit. going to an institution of learning that starts at 7 35 makes me want to punch a baby in the face...

• Content Count:  1554

I'm actually flexible enough with both.

When I was younger, night time was where I could go out and party, or else stay home and play games till 6 in the morning.

At this time of day, I have to wake up at 6am to go to school and do all that crap. Staying on track is difficult to do because I don't ever want to sleep and "waste" time.

Still, I do it anyways just because there's parties in the morning as well.

• Content Count:  489

I can't stand waking up, no matter if I get 5 or 12+ hours of sleep. Especially when I have to wake up prematurely (due to alarm or something else) rather than waking up on my own.

Nighttime it's where it's at. Everything becomes 1000x more fun for some reason. Night is where all the shit goes down. Mornings have their highlights too but they're nothing compared to nighttime.

One other thing, lol, and this applies to EVERY day of my life - at night, even though knowing it's gonna be a bitch to wake up I try to convince myself it's not gonna be that bad and I stay up, and ohhhh boy do I regret it in the morning. My morning side hates my night counterpart. And the same process happens every day.

u?

AMEN BROTHER.

Same shit here, even if i go to bed at 9pm, i still can't wake up at 8am. But if i go to bed at 3-4am, i have no problems waking up at 7am. lol

I'm just f***ed up like that. lol

• Content Count:  1938

I am definably more of a night person. I usually never go to bed before 12 am during school weeks, and I'm usually up around 3 am when I don't have school the next day. This of course doesn't include going out, or parties, which I usually can go whole days without sleep.

I don't have problems waking up early either. I hate getting up past 11 am because I feel I wasted hours of the day sleeping. Therefore I commonly only get 4-6 hours of sleep a day which doesn't bother me that much. I like the "not enough" sleep feeling when you only get a few hours sleep. Its almost like being strung out on speed. Your wide awake, but your body is in this sluggish worn out mode.

• Content Count:  58

At this time of day, I have to wake up at 6am to go to school and do all that crap. Staying on track is difficult to do because I don't ever want to sleep and "waste" time.

i pretty much agree with that.

I rarely get more than 5 hours of sleep. I really cant function if I get too much sleep. Generally go to bed at midnight, I wake up at 5 am for school.

Reply to Thread