? servers

? players online

Fuck our healthcare system

• Content Count:  1300

oh no xeno lots of ZM/sg people have and will in the future vent, but they will either A. expect flaming and did it for lulz.

and b. frame it in a way that cannot be construed as needing to be smacked silly for whining about the good life having holes in it .... I have a fairly shitty life on the scale of most people in this community, that being said I know what I could have been and what i worked to overcome and still get hit with, so Ill be one of the last people whining about how bad things are.

been there done that, and yet i know that there are people in far worse places then me.

anyway for teh lulz

i present to you the best song that has ever fit for this conversation..

watch and enjoy.

• Like 1
Edited by Jager

• Content Count:  2936

oh no xeno lots of ZM/sg people have and will in the future vent, but they will either A. expect flaming and did it for lulz.

and b. frame it in a way that cannot be construed as needing to be smacked silly for whining about the good life having holes in it .... I have a fairly shitty life on the scale of most people in this community, that being said I know what I could have been and what i worked to overcome and still get hit with, so Ill be one of the last people whining about how bad things are.

been there done that, and yet i know that there are people in far worse places then me.

anyway for teh lulz

i present to you the best song that has ever fit for this conversation..

watch and enjoy.

So epic and appropriate.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread