? servers

? players online

Fuck our healthcare system

• Content Count:  3391

And other peoples admins.

I donated money for the new server, but that was after the goal was already reached. A certain gangster asked me, jokingly, to pay for his admin. Since I had donated money and the server was already paid for, I asked Haggard to put the money towards his admin as a favor. Would you rather me have asked for a refund? I'm not that kind of person :wink:

Wow he paid off your student debt? I'm a year out of Uni, got £12000 of debt, and no paid job (i do voluntary work for my dad in exchange for food, accomodation and £200 a month)

Yes, he did me a favor, I'm not denying that. But, I'm also underpaid by far more than the loan is worth. Not sure what the loans are like where you live, but my deferral time ran out, since I've been out of school for 2 years. I think I can claim hardship or some other crap, but it increases the interest rate.

You guys a quite mean! One the other hand that was a big mistake...mistakes rarely come without consequences...the sooner you learn this the better..

And if he was forced to stay 3 days...and I dont know why someone said they cant cause they can!!! Then I can see why you are upset they are not paying but you have to see it all falls under the same tree for them: YOU fucked up..

I hope things get worked out for you but if you do you'll only come out stronger...

BTW Legal and the others....I dont know if any of you have been around people that want to kill themselves or have tried it or are in a poor state of mind....But its not by telling them they suck and are crying babies that you'll help them.. tactfulness in these situations is very important and I see you have non..that might be because its the internet so you dont care but I know if I made someone jump of a bride for a stupid comment cause I felt bad ass on the internet it would not feel right...Red said it nicely, I dont see why others cant..

And Jagers comment is the only one so far that actually had advices on how to go about the situation...

They aren't mean, they just don't care because they're all anonymous. I'm sure they act quite differently in real life. I've had a few friends commit suicide and others that have tried. It's not a fun situation and the people that think it's funny are in for a shock when it happens to them.

It's all fun and games to tell someone to be an-hero, but when it really comes to it, people change their tune quite quickly. It's especially sad when the person is a friend online and you have no way of contacting them or their family.

Anyway, my rant is over. I'll figure something out, I always do.

Edit: Triple post ftw :cry:

• Content Count:  1384

Thank god for upstanding forum members like Legal, otherwise we would have to listen to even more suicide cry fags.

First. Please remove LegalSmash's cock from your mouth.

Second. Make your signature smaller. For the love of God.

Thank you.

Reply to Thread