? servers

? players online

Fuck our healthcare system

• Content Count:  3380

Thank god for upstanding forum members like Legal, otherwise we would have to listen to even more suicide cry fags.

Dracula it appears Legal has left this thread, and Im guessing you cant worship his ass from here so run along

• Content Count:  669

Lots of text, not enough time. I read the base post and I say if you do the shit to yourself, you can pay for it. It would be a different story if some drunk guy hit you with a car and broke your legs, but pill-ing yourself is your own fault and they shouldn't have to pay for anything you do out of your own free will.

• Content Count:  2936

I haven't left the thread, I've been busy trying to find a better solution to my situation, rather than fagging it up on the internet and trying to garner sympathy.

Loblaw, I'm not an asshole, I'm honest. Honesty is not the same as being an asshole. You should follow his example but not fail at it. DIAF.

Trakill, I've had friends kill themselves with rifles and pistols in the mouth over their PTSD, over their wives taking all of their money, bankrupting them, and then finding out their kids were not theirs, REAL problems... not "I have a job, fiance, family, and my loan's been satisfied so now I owe my boss fail-icide cry for help with pills" but "take a 45 into the bathroom, a full magazine and ask for privacy" suicide. I've worked with the mentally ill, the REALLY mentally ill before. This guy is a product of overmedicated, over-hugged, over-sensitivized America... period. He NEEDS to be told to buck up, not circle-jerked.

Bad dog and repeat: Stop messing up my E-blowjobs. LOL.

Lastly, I don't believe this thread's direction has turned the way it is because of "anon-effect", rather people are giving you honest opinions... your problems are not all that bad... you are not starving, you could bankrupt out of most of your debt and come out free and clear after 7 years, especially if your student loans were covered by another and your debt is now to him, and you can find other work, if this job is not pleasant for you. You've even admitted you have health insurance... You don't have kids to feed, a mortgage to pay, you are not on welfare, or unemployment, or COBRA, or any other relief program... some people here have REAL problems, and are not trying to off themselves. THAT is the reason you are getting the reaction you are... because there are hundreds of thousands of ways you could be worse off.

So I'll just say "as politely as possible" what everyone else is thinking...

Go to work, do your job, save your money, stop pissing it away on admin if you are that pressed, and live life. If you so choose to get all Anhero again, remember to put your face entirely in front of the shotgun this time.

Edited by LegalSmash

• Content Count:  3697

"Loblaw, I'm not an asshole, I'm honest. Honesty is not the same as being an asshole."

Yes there is a difference, and I never said you weren't honest.

You can be honest and an asshole. Look up asshole, then look up honest, you will realize that you can't say you are honest, therefore not an asshole.

You were being an honest asshole. Learn your shit before trying to sound smart.

"You should follow his example but not fail at it. DIAF."

Again, this isn't you being honest because it isn't honest. How can this possibly be you being honest when you don't know anything about me or my life. This is you being an asshole.

I would love to see you argue that this is honesty rather than an asshole statement just for kicks, but we both know it would end with you losing.

---

So I'll just say "as politely as possible" what everyone else is thinking...

...remember to put your face entirely in front of the shotgun this time.

---

I can almost guarantee you nobody else is thinking this. If they are they are almost as fucked up as you.

You tell TheVirus that he needs to kill himself, and you tell me this. Yet judging by how fucked up you are, I get the feeling you are going to be the one to do it.

Edited by Bob Loblaw

• Content Count:  6712

I can almost guarantee you nobody else is thinking this. If they are they are almost as fucked up as you.

You tell TheVirus that he needs to kill himself, and you tell me this. Yet judging by how fucked up you are, I get the feeling you are going to be the one to do it.

*butts in* He's saying if TheVirus is going to kill himself atleast do it properly O_O, not actually go and kill yourself.

But er Legal cool story over all your suicide buddies considering I've never seen someone in that kind of state sounds a bit.........peculiar. Put me off law at least :rlol:

• Content Count:  3736

Trakill, I've had friends kill themselves with rifles and pistols in the mouth over their PTSD, over their wives taking all of their money, bankrupting them, and then finding out their kids were not theirs, REAL problems... not "I have a job, fiance, family, and my loan's been satisfied so now I owe my boss fail-icide cry for help with pills" but "take a 45 into the bathroom, a full magazine and ask for privacy" suicide. I've worked with the mentally ill, the REALLY mentally ill before. This guy is a product of overmedicated, over-hugged, over-sensitivized America... period. He NEEDS to be told to buck up, not circle-jerked.

I see your point but some people in africa are starving to death...so are beaten by their parent till they cant walk...hell a few weeks ago a 29 yo girl was found in someones back yard after being raped for 18 years and giving birth of two children from the abuser, she didnt kill herself..

Point being real problems are relative to who they affect...who says your problems are more real than mine???

No matter what you say/think..when someone did what virus did there is no need to be an ass about it! Because bottom line you wont help him that way...if you read my post I clearly told him he made a mistake and he's paying for it ... but digging someones hole bigger isnt really the way to go..and I hope you act differently off the internet for someone of you stature, being an educated lawyer and all!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3440

One of your main complaints Virus was that your boss overworks you. You stated you are not living where your gf/fiance/family/etc is. So tell your boss that although you will continue working 40 hours a week you will have to leave by 5 or 6 pm (whatever you feel reasonable) because you are getting a second job. That's right a part-time evening job. This does 2 things. First it get's you out of being overworked by your current boss. He can't tell you no. He can't fire you for getting (non-competitive secondary employment). Basically he can't do jack shit about it. And if approached properly and you let him know upfront that this is so that you can get out of debt and sort out your finances he should respect the decision. Secondly if your debt/finances are really that bad then it will provide you with increased income and a way to pay it down quicker.

Of course you can tell him you are working a second job and not actually get one.. but then that would be dishonest and probably not the best option. And don't tell me you can't find work. I work 3 jobs and my wife is working as well. I have neighbors that are "out of work" because they refuse to take jobs at lower pay then they were making when they were laid off. This is a bullshit excuse. I've been working since I was 12 years old. And have yet to run into a situation where I couldn't find work if I tried. It may not be the ideal job nor the best pay but if you are really willing to work you can find a second job.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2936

One of your main complaints Virus was that your boss overworks you. You stated you are not living where your gf/fiance/family/etc is. So tell your boss that although you will continue working 40 hours a week you will have to leave by 5 or 6 pm (whatever you feel reasonable) because you are getting a second job. That's right a part-time evening job. This does 2 things. First it get's you out of being overworked by your current boss. He can't tell you no. He can't fire you for getting (non-competitive secondary employment). Basically he can't do jack shit about it. And if approached properly and you let him know upfront that this is so that you can get out of debt and sort out your finances he should respect the decision. Secondly if your debt/finances are really that bad then it will provide you with increased income and a way to pay it down quicker.

Of course you can tell him you are working a second job and not actually get one.. but then that would be dishonest and probably not the best option. And don't tell me you can't find work. I work 3 jobs and my wife is working as well. I have neighbors that are "out of work" because they refuse to take jobs at lower pay then they were making when they were laid off. This is a bullshit excuse. I've been working since I was 12 years old. And have yet to run into a situation where I couldn't find work if I tried. It may not be the ideal job nor the best pay but if you are really willing to work you can find a second job.

This man is my personal hero for the next half hour.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread