? servers

? players online

headcrabhunter.com

• Content Count:  489

can you at least tell me what it is before I download a trojan?

its ECHO's website

Written by £cho

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

... WELCOME TO HEADCRABHUNTER.COM! ...

... The official community of Headcrab Hunter, a modification for Counter-Strike: Source ...

I'm pleased to announce the opening of headcrabhunter.com, the one and only official community website dedicated to Headcrab Hunter. Here, you'll find all the latest news, updates, and custom content for the mod as well as a *hopefully* soon-to-be busy little community. This is your place for everything Headcrab Hunter, and it's all available to you at just a few clicks of the keyboard.

While the site is still under construction and probably will be for some time, you may have noticed that all users can access anything in the Main Menu, from the page your on right now (News) to the Contact the Team page where you can email the creators and developers of the mod if you have any questions or concerns. Of course, the glorious forum is also available to you, but in order to post on it, you must create a new community account on the website.

Creating a community account is guaranteed to take under five minutes, and you'll never have to do it again. What you get in return for your time is access to exclusive content, flash games, internet radio, community profiles, the video repository, and so much more! Please, it's worth your time, and you get a lot back in return for helping support the community.

Finally, the right sidebar is filled with a poll, server information, advertisements, and a donate button. Please do your best to keep this community alive! Even if that means just clicking an ad every now and then, it's better than just doing nothing at all.

Thanks for everyone's time and effort and enjoy the new website!

Let's make this community the best it can be.

Regards,

£cho

C.E.O. of Headcrab Hunter

• Content Count:  198

Both of which are fixed in the next version. Keep in mind that my server is a test server. The mod can be altered from server to server depending on which one you go on or which settings you decide to use. For instance, health of all headcrabs and humans, as well as their special abilities, can be changed to your liking.

Reply to Thread