? servers

? players online

Bill Clinton for 08

• Content Count:  3440

P.S. I thought he wouldn't have been able to become President again? And if Hillary won, what would Bill be called? First Lord?

I vote for still calling him the First Lady. One of the best arguments for voting for Hillary is that Bill get's to be the First Lady and will be responsible for decorating the White House.

As for the allergy to communists .. Years and years of cold war propaganda will do that to people.:err:

• Content Count:  6559

As for the allergy to communists .. Years and years of cold war propaganda will do that to people.:err:

And that fact that I and many others in this country have family who were killed/held prisoner by communists, in my family's case Vietnam. Who then fled to America and France to get away from that shit and my father fought against them in the war and got a Purple heart for it, and they generally ruined my Mother's families lives in Vietnam. I have no family left there now because they all moved or vanished.

So I guess you could call having your family killed by communists because they were too educated "propaganda".

Not all of us have happy do-da family histories which were not directly affected by said communist "propaganda" or other strife. Most likely your families were affected negatively by something back in their homelands which is why they are here now. I know America sucks balls and all, but it sucked less than what they had to put up with back in their ancestral homelands otherwise they probably wouldn't be here.

It's easy to critique or cushy lives now because we weren't raised in the bullshit our forefathers were, we can be arm-chair critics of our current situation because of the suffering and struggle or great-grandparents/parents etc went through.

Now back to your internet bubble, go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 or Sicko more and jerk off to Michael Moore's propaganda.

That's just my 2 cents.

Edited by Red

• Content Count:  3440

And that fact that I and many others in this country have family who were killed/held prisoner by communists, in my family's case Vietnam. Who then fled to America and France to get away from that shit and my father fought against them in the war and got a Purple heart for it, and they generally ruined my Mother's families lives in Vietnam. I have no family left there now because they all moved or vanished.

So I guess you could call having your family killed by communists because they were too educated "propaganda".

Not all of us have happy do-da family histories which were not directly affected by said communist "propaganda" or other strife. Most likely your families were affected negatively by something back in their homelands which is why they are here now. I know America sucks balls and all, but it sucked less than what they had to put up with back in their ancestral homelands otherwise they probably wouldn't be here.

It's easy to critique or cushy lives now because we weren't raised in the bullshit our forefathers were, we can be arm-chair critics of our current situation because of the suffering and struggle or great-grandparents/parents etc went through.

Now back to your internet bubble, go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 or Sicko more and jerk off to Michael Moore's propaganda.

That's just my 2 cents.

I sympathize. Although most of my immediate family are still around. My family history is not exactly "Happy do-da" either. Most of my family fled Germany during Hitler's reign. I've lived in some pretty bad places including a very poor area in Brasil. I know America has it's problems (like most nations) and our current foreign policy sucks. That being said I don't think I'd rather live anywhere else. Personally I believe that every American should spend some time outside of the U.S. preferably a 3rd world country just to put things into perspective.

But that's just my 2 cents..

• Content Count:  1938

That's just my 2 cents.

I believe that Itch was referring to the "average American's" fear of communism, those whose lives have never been touched by it. That fear is breed by the US's anti-communist propaganda.My family too was persecuted by communists during the late 40's, probably because they were Nazi's, go figure.

In regards to the statement about the UN chooses presidents, wtf are you smoking. Do you want governments to globalism even more? Not to mention that the whole "permanent" members of the Security Council is such an archaic process. Russia should have no claim to that throne, not to mention that Germany, Japan, and India have economies and power that are close to the other members, yet they are excluded from this "old world' boys club.

And I do not think that the Bill Clinton '08 article is legit. If it was true, FOX, CNN, and NBC would be shitting out Bill Clinton '08 daily, and I have yet to see that.

• Content Count:  115

How about this.. we kick everyone out and for the first time in history we elect someone who doesn't lie and has no monetary gain for becoming President.

who?

RON PAUL!!!!!!

• Content Count:  208

How about this.. we kick everyone out and for the first time in history we elect someone who doesn't lie and has no monetary gain for becoming President.

who?

RON PAUL!!!!!!

As interesting it would be having him for a president, he currently doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning. He may be top on internet polls, but those are usually overrun by his large internet following.

• Content Count:  1938

who?

RON PAUL!!!!!!

Doesn't matter for me anyways, I'm gonna be moving to the Republic of Lakotah after I get my degree.

On a related note, Russell Means, the spear head of the Lakotah freedom movement, was very close to beating Ron Paul as the Presidential Candidate for the Libertarian Party.

Reply to Thread