? servers

? players online

ba_jail_electric_razor_v6 removal

• Content Count:  2666

This is the most popular map on PB, why remove it? It keeps the population pretty high throughout the day. Yes, It's overplayed but come on. If you end up getting this removed, most likely there goes the PB server.

i seriously fucking doubt it

• Content Count:  6213

I'd rather not remove the map if I can get the server to stop making it available to hit extend every time. Personally, I don't exactly find this map fair but at the same time I do know a lot of people like it. So if i can fix that, rather then remove it, we can all be happy campers.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3380

I'd rather not remove the map if I can get the server to stop making it available to hit extend every time. Personally, I don't exactly find this map fair but at the same time I do know a lot of people like it. So if i can fix that, rather then remove it, we can all be happy campers.

You heard it here, Beth camps in PB :O

Ya if we can get votemap extend off, then thatd be great but I still am no fan of this damn magician map..

• Content Count:  6213

I don't camp, mainly because I always play T so I don't get how camping would be fun? Although, I don't see how it's fun as a CT either. But anyways, I made it so you can only extend a map once. This way you don't end up playing the same map for hours. That being said, I'm going to reject this.

• Like 3